Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why?

So many things have happened recently and I have tried not to ask why, but to just accept. This time though - I can't help it. My dear friends have lost their 13 month old. He was sick from the get go, but why? He never was able to leave the hospital. That was home to him. I'm heartbroken for them. Baby Jack is now in heaven, but how do parents make it through something like this? I honestly don't know how I would handle it. It's not fair. Why couldn't he be healthy? They have a healthy little girl. Why Jack? Why didn't God provide a miracle? I was expecting it. Praying for it. Hoping for it. He didn't do it. Maybe Jack needed to stop suffering. I'm really not sure, but it just doesn't seem right. How can there be parents out there that continue to have children and don't love or care for them, even abuse them? How can there be women who have abortions, but the loving people who want children and would be amazing parents just can't seem to have them. What is going on? I'm so frustrated! Why God? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment