Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back

As most of you know, Craig, Cooper and I just got back from a family reunion. We had a great time. The family members that put it together did an amazing job! Thank you so much! I won't name names because I don't want to leave anyone out, but you all did awesome and I appreciate you so much.

Being around family was really great and really trying on me. I'm very exhausted mentally from the trip. I need prayer for my anger. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who is extremely supportive and a wonderful Aunt that I can turn to for much needed guiding words.

The drive was rough. Cooper did great most of the time. He had a couple of melt downs, but Craig and I were prepared for them. I'm actually most surprised at how well Craig and I got along during the drive. I mean, we get along really well all the time, but I expected that since we would be in such close quarters for such a long time it would be tough. I was wrong! We had a great drive and I think it only brought us closer together. We had a lot of time to talk about life. Changes we want and need to make were the biggest discussions we had. I hope that we don't let little things get in our way moving forward and we can act upon some of the changes we've discussed. I also know that we need to continue to pray about these changes and make sure that they are really and trully what God wants and not just me running away from life and trying to change it to fit what I think it should be.

Please pray for my family and I if you think of us.

Love,
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment