Friday, June 12, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

As I believe I mentioned before, my posts to this blog will be about as predictable as earthquakes. Just when you least expect it, here I go again.

The sad thing is, I don't really feel like I have a lot to say. I have a tendency to "clam up" when my brain starts working overtime about things going on in my life, unlike most people I know, that are "talkers." When I want to get something off my chest, I am not like that. Most times I internalize things, figuring that is what "real men" are supposed to do with their feelings. Or sometimes, I simply retreat into some other form of non-communication, like watching t.v., typing out a blog, playing in the garage or playing on the computer.... Sound familiar ladies???

I had no idea where this was going when I started typing, but it seems to me that this is a turning into an explanation of why men sometimes seem like they are experiencing PMS. Nature made us very similar, we both seem to stress out over reasons unknown to us. My "Dr. Phil" advice is to get yourself and the kids out of harm's way and lay low until things pass over.

And that goes for both genders.

Mahalo,

No comments:

Post a Comment